- Sensation Level : Chill
- Spoken languages : French, English, Spanish
- Fitness level : from Everybody welcome to Occasionally sporty
- Duration : from 2 half days
- Cancellation policy : flexible
- Meeting point : Praia da Nova Vaga, Costa da Caparica, Portugal
- Openning Seasons : All Year
Your Wingfoil School at 15 minutes from Lisbon.
Our Wingfoiling activities take place in a mobile format between the beaches of Caparica, Lagoa de Albufeira and Tagus River under the conditions to practice. In all locations we have beach support with fixed facilities. We have support boat and all the equipment used is of last generation.
World class wave riding and lagoon conditions on the doorstep of one of the world’s most culturally rich cities! Thousands of years of history and buzzing atmosphere make Lisbon a great choice that is also just a few kilometres from some of the best beaches for kitesurfing or surfing on the Portuguese coastline.
Air and water temperatures are warm and constant all year round. In summer (from May to September), you can expect an air temperature of about 30 degrees, and in winter - no less than 15-25 degrees.
The Nortada wind kicks in around the Lisbon region from noon and builds through the afternoon leaving the mornings with glassy conditions for surfing. On hot days prepare to change down kite sizes as the day progresses due to the thermic effect. In the summer it's usually 3 to 6 metre sail.
Come learn how to Wingfoiling on Costa da Caparica at CBCM Boarder Club!
- Wingfoil lessons every day.
- Equipment provided: All necessary equipment.
- Teachers certified by RNAAT - nº327-2010.
Wing Foiling is not a substitute for windsurfing, kitesurfing or surfing. It is a complement, an addition, an alternative and sub-genre of surfing and flying.
Introduction to Wing SUP / FOIL :
- Know how to assemble and disassemble the Wing;
- Have the main notions / safety rules (how the wind works, aerodynamics, meteorology and its characteristics and conditions.
– Initiation to the Sup board.
– Know how to position the body and the board for the first starts.
– Get up and keep sailing, moving the Wing and controlling its strength and direction.
– Know the navigation rules and priorities out of water.
– First edges in both directions start the first turns of direction.
– Know the Safety Rules and know how to avoid incidents in and out of the water.
– Knowing how to choose the ideal equipment and condition