- Sensation Level : Chill
- Spoken languages : French, English, Spanish
- Fitness level : from Everybody welcome to Occasionally sporty
- Duration : from 2 hrs to 3 hrs
- Cancellation policy : flexible
- Min Age : 18+
- Openning Seasons : J.J.A.S
- Max People : : 2 by session
Why not boost your windsurf level being coached by a Rider PRO
Go to the top speed! our instructors Pro Riders will be happy to make you enjoy their passion and experience of top-level athlete for a full navigation sensations!
Program: beach start, planing, feet in the straps, water start, jibe, foward loop, Back loop, Wave riding … and learning to control your equipment. Become a seasoned windsurfer!
The windsurfing spots of the Pyrenees Orientales are the most southerly of France. The Pyrenees end in the Mediterranean Sea, it is our natural border with Spain. The Eastern Pyrenees are renowned for their sunshine, for the very strong north-westerly wind, and the daily south-east wind from the sea, ideal for Windsurfing, Kitesurfing, sailing, all year round, wind statistics impressive winds of up to 250 days at over 5 per year, it is also possible to practice Surfing and Stand up Paddle during the winter Swells.
CBCM Boarder Club: Canet en Roussillon, St Cyprien (66) is the only FRENCH WINDSURFING SCHOOL in the Pyrénées Orientales region. Based north of Saint-Cyprien on the beach of Canet en Roussillon near Perpignan in the Pyrenees Orientales in the south of France. We offer you the best service for your sports holidays, Windsurfing, Kitesurfing, Stand up Paddle surfing, , Wakeboarding or Sailing Cruise school.
WINDSURFING Beginner to Pro “Zero to Hero”
What to Expect
Our school :
Thanks to a team of professionals, we offer a teaching program adapted to your level, with radio assistance, in open water accompanied by a safety boat and/or in shallow water. We have areas reserved for the practice of Windsurfing, (Windsurf Zone) and with the latest generation equipment. Is a private lessons (Private Coach).
WINDSURF lessons in Saint Cyprien from Beginner to Pro (Zero to Hero)
Technical level: Open to all levels
Our school guarantees you:
- A suitable site,
- An organized reception,
- A qualified framework,
- A differentiated pedagogy,
- An assessment of your achievements,
- Sails in perfect condition,
- Appropriate safety devices,
- A training to acquire autonomy.
- Open Water Coaching / Accompanied by a safety boat
- All equipment is provided: (helmet, harness, vest, windsurf, etc.)
- The neoprene suit is lent and adapted to the season
- State Certified Instructor (BEES Voile & BPEJEPS Glisse Aérotracté)
- Radio Support
- Private Lesson 1 student / 1 instructor
- Neoprene wetsuit Provided
- Windsurfing area & Safety boat
CBCM Private Lessons can be booked in blocks of 3 hours or more per session and guarantee one on one interaction with your coach.
- Discovery Session 2 H 80 € / 3H 120 €
- Intermediate Lessons 120 €
- Advanced Lessons 120 €
INTERACTIVE and MAXIMUM GLOBAL CARE
Coach and Coache on the water together for maximum interactivity, video (Go Pro) not to miss the session and leave with plenty of memory, Radio coaching always be in contact during the session, and comprehensive care (adjustment, definition of the objectives of the session and means to achieve pédagos, heating, recuperation and balance sheet)