- Sensation Level : Chill
- Spoken languages : French, English, Spanish
- Fitness level : from Everybody welcome to Occasionally sporty
- Duration : from 1 half day to 4-7 days
- Cancellation policy : flexible
- Meeting point : Praia da Nova Vaga, Costa da Caparica, Portugal
- Openning Seasons : All Year
Surf school in Costa of Caparica, located 15 minutes from the great area of Lisbon, with its own facilities on the beach of Nova Vaga (Costa da Caparica).
The Costa da Caparica receives constant Atlantic swells and offers an excellent opportunity to surf all year round.
Costa da Caparica is a long stretch of uninterrupted sandy beach bordered by dunes and a vast pine forest.
There are many beach breaks along these kilometers of long beaches, fully exposed to the westerly swell and changing regularly with the sandbanks. No other place in Europe allows regular surfing of waves in the morning and kitesurfing with steady winds in the afternoon.
Air and water temperatures are warm and constant all year round. In summer (from May to September), you can expect an air temperature of about 30 degrees, and in winter - no less than 15-25 degrees.
Come learn how to surf on Costa da Caparica at CBCM Boarder Club!
- Surf lessons every day.
- Equipment provided: All necessary equipment.
- Teachers certified by IPDJ and FPS.