- Sensation Level : Chill
- Spoken languages : French, English, Spanish
- Fitness level : from Everybody welcome to Occasionally sporty
- Duration : from 1 half day to 4-7 days
- Cancellation policy : flexible
- Meeting point : Praia da Nova Vaga, Costa da Caparica, Portugal
- Openning Seasons : All Year
Stand up paddle Surf school in Costa of Caparica, located 15 minutes from the great area of Lisbon, with its own facilities on the beach of Nova Vaga (Costa da Caparica).
Come learn this modality with your friends or co-workers, excellent discipline to keep your body and mind healthy, stand up Padlle allows you to work all parts of your body in an emotional way and without getting into monotony, see the classes programs Or Tours we have for you.
Costa da Caparica is a long stretch of uninterrupted sandy beach bordered by dunes and a vast pine forest.
Air and water temperatures are warm and constant all year round. In summer (from May to September), you can expect an air temperature of about 30 degrees, and in winter - no less than 15-25 degrees.
Come learn how to surf on Costa da Caparica at CBCM Boarder Club!
- Stand up paddle surf lessons every day.
- Equipment provided: All necessary equipment.
- Teachers certified by IPDJ and FPS.
Level 1 SUP Initiation to Navigation.
SUP SESSION PROGRAM (FLAT WATER)
– SUP Surfboard Features;
– Different constitutions of material;
– Different types of boards: Crossing; Waves; Hybrids;
– Know how to choose the right plank and rowing;
For weight, height, technical level and style.
Knowledge of the Environment and Meteorology:
– Interpretation of practice conditions
– Types of Waves
– Marine currents
– Safe Practice Areas
– Water inlet and outlet
– Handling on land;
– Handling in water ;
– Manuseamento com vento;
– Practice zone;
– Objects and other vessels;
– Help to other surfers;
– Center of gravity;
– Paddling; – Wavesurfing;
– Use of conditions.
Level 2 SUP Initiation to Waves.
SUP WAVES PROGRAM
– Wave choice;
– Wave positioning;
– Speed up / slow down / turn;
– Correct use of paddle and maneuvering.